Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Here's whats next folks!

   What better month than this one to thank my wonderfull husband for all he does! He is so amazing.
These last few weeks i have been very sick and he has been right there to help me out with everything. Heck i shouldnt say HELP he has been DOING everything!
So thank you Austin you are with out a doubt the best husband i could ask for!
 

 



  
    

    Myah is officialy potty trained she has been at it for over a month now and i can not believe how fast she has taken to it! She has not had an accident in almost a week!!!!!
WAHOOO i can not even tell you how exciting this is for us!
we are so proud of her, and for all of you who said oh it wont last she will revert "   :P   " to you!
she doesnt want anything to do with diapers. :)

4 comments:

  1. awww. that is tender :) i'm ever so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!!! for potty training and... great husbands too I guess!! :) And yay for having a blog. I should be better about updating mine. Now you need to put pictures of the house up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know i really do! i wish my life was more exciting i feel like nothing exciting enough happens in my life, not blog worthy atleast haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. brit invite me to read your page it wont let me!

    ReplyDelete